Activesync 4.5 refuses to install
Anton, Russia
2007-10-05 22:34:18 UTC
I tried to install Activesync 4.1 and 4.5 on my computer (WindowsXP
Professional Version 2002 SP2) and in both cases received the following:
"Error.Invalid drive G:\. Please select a valid drive."

Can anybody help me and explain how it could be fixed?
George Jones
2007-10-07 04:56:02 UTC
Have you been able to get that installed? I'm having he same problem.
Raj Pillai
2007-10-08 17:12:24 UTC

Do you connect to any external network from your computer?
--
Regards,
Raj Pillai
Andrew L'Amoureux
2007-10-18 16:59:02 UTC
I have the same problem, only mine says drive I:\
No external networks.
Bill Scott
2007-10-26 18:56:01 UTC
I get the same error except for the h:\ drive. Has anyone been able to get a
response yet?
JORHIR