ActiveSync error 80072f17
Mario
2005-12-14 00:10:37 UTC
I have a Dell x51v and recently updated to A04, I have never been able top
sync unit with our Exchange 2003 sever. I keep getting the following error
"Support Code : 80072f17"

We have a single Exchange 2003 server and OWA/ OMA is set to use SSL.

Any help will be appreicated
Carl Wolz [MSFT]
2005-12-14 21:09:46 UTC
FYI: 80072f17 == ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_ERRORS
--
Carl Wolz [MSFT]
This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Mike
Carl Wolz [MSFT]
2005-12-19 22:56:54 UTC
No, sorry. It's most likely a setup issue on Exchange. You may want to try
posting to microsoft.public.exchange.mobility.
--
Carl Wolz [MSFT]
This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Post by Mike
Ok, but any solution?
jean